Hello, everyone! I am TOK PEI LING with the matrix no. A11A465. I am a degree student who taking Bachelor of Entrepreneurship (Tourism) With Honours under Faculty of Entrepreneurship and Business at University Malaysia Kelantan since 2011. The goal of this program is to produce graduates with specialization and will dominated the field of tourism management, activities, processing and communication. the curriculum is designed to foster tourism graduates oriented entrepreneurship, ethical, efficient and well-trained, professional and presentable and ready with the world of work. The prospect of career is huge and numerous as well.
Let me share a short story of mine..I was born on 21 October 1991 in a small town called Kuala Pilah in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. Since my childhood, I am so interested and enjoyed travel around especially with my family. I would like to visit or explore famous or unknown places that seems interesting to me. Travel is making my life to become more fun and joy! So, I wish to travel all around the world as I am alive. When I was in my secondary school time, my ambition was to be a tour guide that able to travel all the times. I wish to work in the field of tourism or anything related to tourism industry in the future! ^^
Now, get back to the topic..I opened this blog purposely for my individual assignment of Travel and Tours Management course in this sixth semester. Assumed I as a travel writer, I am going to publish some posts about tourist destinations worldwide!! I see this as an opportunity or platform for me to seek and introduce interesting tourism destinations, I can also know and understand more in those places at the same times. Hmm, so, the first destination I want to introduce is......FRANCE! Stay tuned ya..I will be Back..lol :)


No comments:
Post a Comment